Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

A woman was badly burnt by fire while helping her blind husband who specializes in soap making, liquid soap in Aliade town, Benue state. The mother of two was burnt when mixing chemicals for her husband's work production at their residence on Sunday (two days ago).


According to a neighbor who shared this, the blind man, Mr Moses is appealing to spirited Nigerians to assist him financially to enable the wife to access good medical attention. Due to lack of funds the wife is still at home receiving treatment from a local chemist man.

Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue State (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) Reviewed by Link Naija on 08:24:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of LinkNaija.com