Godwin Ejeh, a senior secondary school student of Jesus College, Otukpo Benue State, was electrocuted to death in the school hostel on October 6th while trying to charge his mobile phone. According to the school principal Mr Ella Samuel, who spoke to Idoma Voice, the 18-year-old died while attempting to charge his phone directly from a naked wire.
“I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic. I only came to meet his dead body. On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident. I sincerely sympathize with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen,”
He was laid to rest yesterday 7th October, in his hometown Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo local government area of Benue state.
How SS3 student electrocuted to death in Benue State (SEE PHOTOS) Reviewed by Link Naija on 01:42:00 Rating: