SHOCKING! Female Singer Uses Snake During Performances, Gets Bitten and Died On Stage


Why risk your life so cheaply with a poisonous snake? Beautiful pop star, Irma Bule, kept singing for about 45 minutes after she was bitten mid-performance by a cobra, but eventually collapsed and died onstage.

Irma Bule was known for wearing snakes during her acts. But sadly the king cobra which she danced with in her last performance on Sunday had not been defanged.

After her first song, she accidentally stood on the cobra, called Rianti. The reptile got mad and bit her on the leg, injecting venom into her bloodstream. She fell to the ground live on stage.


The 29yrs old lady was performing in a village in her native Indonesia when the incident happened. RIP!
SHOCKING! Female Singer Uses Snake During Performances, Gets Bitten and Died On Stage SHOCKING! Female Singer Uses Snake During Performances, Gets Bitten and Died On Stage Reviewed by Link Naija on 08:59:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of LinkNaija.com