SHOCKING: Man dies after getting burnt by fire ignited by his own cigarette in Benue (VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS)

A young man simply known as Awilo yesterday lost his life in a fire incident in Adeka area of Gboko Local Government in Benue State.
According to eye witnesses, Awilo had spent the evening taking street drugs like tramadol, alcohol and smoking cigarettes with friends before retiring for the night.
Before he finally fell asleep, he lighted up a cigarette but could not finish it, dropping the stump carelessly on the floor.
While he slept, the unfinished cigarette set the room on fire with him inside.
” the whole room got burn including the guy and the whole apartment.” said an eye witnesses.
It was gathered that the victim was rushed in the Hospital but could not survive the severity of the burns.


#Benue.info
SHOCKING: Man dies after getting burnt by fire ignited by his own cigarette in Benue (VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS) SHOCKING: Man dies after getting burnt by fire ignited by his own cigarette in Benue (VERY GRAPHIC PHOTOS) Reviewed by Link Naija on 14:13:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of LinkNaija.com